Another Woman’s Closet is returning for National Recycling Week. This is your chance to sell or purchase good quality, good condition pre-loved clothing in an eco environment.
SHOPPERS – COME ALONG, IT’S FREE!
This is a free event to attend and no ticket is required, so just come along, bring your cash-filled wallets (no ATM) and have some fun meeting new people and enjoy the thrill of bringing new life to someone elses wardrobe.
Doors open 8AM-12PM
STALL HOLDERS – BOOK YOUR SPACE NOW:
To create the best sales for yourself, we have the following regulations in place.
Respect of your garments, shoes and accessories will achieve better sales for yourself. …
· All indoor spaces are approximately 2m x 2m
· All garments must be presented as ironed, on clothes hangers, on garment racks supplied by yourself.
· Shoes/Bags accessories must be presented on garment racks or on trestle tables
· We will provide social media links and imagery for you to post and share with friends. If everyone pitches and promotes, the better the results for all involved.
· No stained or damaged goods.
Book your space click HERE